All first-time patient to the hospital who wants to avail the services of the hospital must be registered. This can do through a telephone booking or by direct.
- For Direct booking: Proceed to the OP registration counter
- For Telephone booking : Please dial 04802710333
- In direct booking or telephone booking you have to follow the following steps.
NEW GENERAL REGISTRATION
- Fill the registration form kept in the registration counter. Please fill all details accurately. If you know the area Pin code, enter it correctly on the registration form. Please give your present active mobile number for any further official contact.
- Hospital Number card is provided to every new patient.
- Proceed to the appropriate clinic with the payment receipt. This receipt will have your name, hospital number, date and reporting time
- It is important that the Hospital Number Card / Patient Identification Card to be kept safely.
- When consulting with the doctors, please be truthful about your lifestyle, medical history, your family’s medical history and your symptoms to receive the best care and therapy that the hospital can provide you with.
- If the doctor decides to admit you as an inpatient, doctor will give you an admission order.
If you need to visit us for follow-up medical care, kindly present your Hosp. No. card / Patient Identification Card to the staff in the OP registration counter.Don’t fill the registration form for revisits. You need to renew your file after 14 days of first visit.
To fix an appointment with doctor in advance you can contact our OP registra-tion counter. Our appointments desk operates between 7am-10pm on all days
Telephone number for booking : 0480 – 2710333